Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Look Magazine Spring/Summer 2010 Fashion Show

Look Magazine in the UK held a fashion show during fashion week that showcased some widely known (like H&M) and lesser known (like Warehouse) designers. These were my favorites!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The look in this runway photo is from French Connection. I love the great structure in the shoulders of this sequin dress. It's flashy but simple and not too over-the-top.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a good everyday look from H&M. I love the navy trench with the olive/army green accents, and the way the sleeves of the shirt peek out from underneath the coat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This leather dress from Oasis is so cute with its one shoulder design and loose(er) fit (more flattering than skin-tight leather). I absolutely love it paired with the booties! Its clean, plain, simple, but the leather gives it a little kick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am dying over this gorgeous Warehouse dress! It looks so effortless and I love the print (it reminds of acid wash)! I love it too for its unique draping and (what I imagine would be) flattering fit.

[all photos from look magazine (uk)]

No comments:

Post a Comment