Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sneak Preview: H&M and Lanvin Collaboration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[style pantry]

The first photo is out from H&M's collaboration with Lanvin (probably their best collaboration ever). I am so excited to see the full collection! From the looks of this first photo, it looks like we can expect classic Lanvin statements (sleek black with exaggerated elements) from this collaboration. So excited for this to come out in stores! Not sure I will actually buy any of these pieces because they are sort of impractical for my everyday life (and in H&M's videos it was insinuated that they would be a bit on the pricier end), but man would I love to try all of this collection on!

1 comment:

  1. I posted a link to the gallery of the Lanvin collection and my favorites that I picked, check it out: http://heylilahey.blogspot.com/2010/11/lanvin-for-h-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete