Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Jewelry Solution

Jewelry can be frustrating. Necklaces always tend to get tangled with each other and I feel like I am constantly looking for the match to an earring. One day I was staring at the framed bulletin boards where I pin inspiration photos (which I haven't updated in probably 6 months) and I thought, why not use it to hang earrings and necklaces. And so that's exactly what I did! I pin inspiration photos to the corkboard with sewing pins, then hang my necklaces and earrings from them. This method is so functional, and makes it really easy for me to just slip on a necklace or a pair of earrings when I am running late (which is much too often). Give it a try, and tell me how it works out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My slightly messy board...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
American Eagle medallion-ish necklace...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M earrings...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Forever 21 earrings...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lucky Brand owl necklace...
P.S. My camera is back, obviously :)

No comments:

Post a Comment