Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lace tank 8.3.11

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I wore a lace tank top from Nordstrom Rack and a pair of black skinny jeans from Forever 21 (the ring in the first photo is also one of my favorites from Forever 21). I paired my light grey lace tank with a white tube top, not only because it best showcases the texture of the shirt, but because, well, you just can't wear this tank by itself. I love lace, I really do, but it can be tricky sometimes, as it is usually see-through, which makes it unwearable on its own. Choosing a top to go underneath a lace garment is more of an art than a science: it has to be just right. You can't have the color or texture of the undershirt take away from the lovely lace on top can you? :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment