Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let's Get Some Shoes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[stevemadden.com]

Look at these beautiful Steve Madden (Annton in Cognac) shoes! Gorgeous! If I wore heels I would pick up these babies in a heartbeat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[maraisusa.com]


I found these tuxedo sneaks at Marais and they are on sale! Maybe I'll convince myself to get them...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[shoes.com]

I ordered these last week from shoes.com and am anxiously awaiting their arrival on my doorstep! They are Minnetonka Tramper Ankle Boots and I think they are just perfect for fall. I fell in love with them from a picture of Kate Moss (below). I am hoping they fit me like they fit her, because they look great on her... but I am not exactly a six foot model.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[knightcat]

Apparently great minds think alike :) Her outfit would be my uniform for fall if I could only find a fur (fake of course) cape/jacket like the one she is wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment