Monday, July 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm back :) I missed blogging while I was in Spain and Portugal, and though my vacation was amazing, it feels equally as nice to be home. Though I couldn't blog while I was away, I was never very far from fashion. All of you Spaniards are darn lucky to live amongst so many fashionable people and near so much good shopping. I couldn't muster the courage to ask everyday-fashionable-street people if I could take their picture, so you're just going to have to take my word for it... the fashion was gorgeous. Khaki was/is definitely a Spanish summer staple. I must say the stylish people of Barcelona and Madrid know how to work their khaki. Its not surprising that everyone was so fashion forward as there was atleast one Zara or H&M in every city! In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die."

My trip also reminded me of my love of great jewelry, of which there was an abundance. Turquoise, turquoise, turquoise (my favorite) everywhere. Rings, neclaces, cuffs. Real stones and cheapies. I ended up getting two cuffs, a ring, a braided bracelet and two neclaces. (below)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also found a delicate, vintage neclace from the 30's or 40's with Nefertiti (the wife of an ancient Egyptian pharoah) on it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oxfords! Finally... I've only been talking about getting a pair for like the past nine months...

I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!

3 comments:

  1. OMG these are fabulous! i love all the accessories and those shoes are so chic ... dainty yet classy in the oxford hip way. i'd never be able to pull them off but cant wait to see you style these!
    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete