Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hippie Bundle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[the killing moon]

With a little research I found out that this look is part of Arabella Ramsay's Lookbook for 2010. I really like her boots alot! They remind me of some Minnetonka booties I wanted last season but didn't get around to buying. And the really thick scarf reminds me of a snood, which automatically makes it cool :). The model, with her facial expression and rumpled hair, reminds me of a little kid, whose mom just smothered her in layers of clothes so she could go out into the snow to play. Hmm... but shorts? Not a good choice mom :) But seriously... I actually like the shorts with these other pieces because it keeps the look from becoming completely like the comparison above, and the outfit from looking totally overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment