Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blogger Crush

I've decided to start a new little feature on my (current) favorite blogger, and every few weeks post a new installment.

For the first installment of Blogger Crush I chose to feature Song of Style. I have a definite Blogger crush of sorts on Aimee (pronounced aw-mee). She is so cute and has such great style! She is definitely one of my favorite outfit bloggers.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you want to watch a video tour through Aimee's closet click the link below :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqxmZ8Xyvk

[all photos from song of style]


2 comments:

  1. so beautiful! i LOVE these shots, esp the lighting in that last one :) love her style!


    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete