Monday, March 21, 2011

Los Angeles

I got back yesterday from my weekend trip to Los Angeles with my dad. It was absolutely one of my all time favorite weekends! I have the best dad in the world. He and my mom are the top role models in my life, and I am so lucky to have them as parents :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tank top (underneath jacket): Same Guy by Ed Hardy, Jacket: Sakks Off Fifth, Jeans: Hudson, Shoes: Target

This is a (slightly blurry iPhone pic) photo of yours truly in the Universal Studios Prop Warehouse where they house everything from telephones and fake weapons to furniture that is used in the movies produced on the Universal Studios sets. The weather was slightly cool, but held for the first two days of my trip. On the last day, though, it poured and poured like nobody's business.

I have a lot of work to catch up on, so I'm going to be posting photos from the trip here and there throughout the next few days as I get around to them.

Even though yesterday was technically the first day of spring, the sun is nowhere in sight :( And Yahoo Weather forecasts that the rest of the week will be similarly dismal.

Hope everyone's having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment