Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sketch-American Apparel

Chiffon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my drawing (VisualBasic-style) of an American Apparel ad (posted below) that I'm obsessed with and keep seeing everywhere. The ad is about chiffon -both the skirt and the top are made out of chiffon- which I am loving right now! I'm going on a trip to Los Angeles in a few weeks (part of last year's birthday present) and I can't wait to go to the American Apparel store and stock up on chiffon chiffon chiffon :)

Hope everyone's having a great week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[http://www.americanapparel.com/]

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I like your sketches! Keep it up!
    I don't live in Sf at the moment but very soon!
    What district are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't live in SF either ha ha. But I hope to possibly go to college there and thought you might know a thing or two about the city :)

    ReplyDelete