Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cape Town

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cape-Volcom (TJ Maxx), Pants- Forever 21, Boots- Steve Madden

So this is the cape :) The cape is Volcom brand but I got it at TJ Maxx (a discount store) for $20! It's pretty warm but a tad itchy because its wool. The shape is nice though. The cropped cut keeps short little me from looking like an overweight blob.

I love these cargo pants too! They're pretty comfy and such a nice green color.

Below is a photo of my outfit without the cape.

The top is from a store called Lefties in Spain (I am pretty sure its Zara's discount store, but don't quote me on that one). Can never go wrong with a nice black and white striped shirt :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment