Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loves

A few pictures I've picked up recently and not so recently :) Hope everyone is having a great week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the sparkly dress with the rugged jacket, and the texture that it creates!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[shopplanetblue.blogspot]

Love the fur and the colors of this photo.
_______________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This outfit is so fun and feminine! Definitely going to try to recreate this come spring and summer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the blogger behind because im addicted (love her blog!). The sunglasses and coat are so cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[becauseimaddicted.net]

I LOVE this man's scarf, specifically the extra embroidery! Bring on the texture :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[theglamouri]

These shoes are fun and feminine. If only I could wear heels to school... If only :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[stockholm streetstyle]

If I wore heels, I would totally wear these.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[christeric]

These ones remind me of Betty Boop :) How adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment