Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away

It's been really dark and rainy where I live :( and so the past few days its been really hard to take outfit photos to post. But today I just decided to go for it. In real life, the jacket isn't nearly as orange or...err... plastic as it looks, in this photo (flash is not my friend) but you get the gist :) Not exactly the most creative look, but it's comfy and warm and has become the outfit that I just throw on when I'm in a hurry and don't know what to wear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brown Faux-Leather Jacket-Sakks Off Fifth, Jeans-Zara, Boots- Steve Madden, Belt-Nordstrom

I recently got a cape that I'm excited to share with you guys, so hopefully tomorrow will be sunnier so I can get a nice photo of it!

On another note, I've been obsessively searching for a not-to-long, not-to-short, not-to heavy, not-to-shapeless olive green parka after seeing a photo of Amee from Song of Style wearing a really cute one a few weeks ago. While I was out and about earlier this week I decided to stop into H&M and, there it was. Not the same parka of course but one that fit all of the above criteria and is not ridiculously expensive.

So I have a lot to share with you guys (I'm planning on working on the Remix Challenge this weekend as well) so you can expect lots more posts coming your way! Off to work on the Spanish homework that I probably should have started an hour ago... ahh why does Blogger have to be so addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment